Panettone was invented in Milan, but has since conquered the whole of Italy and it is the symbol of Christmas and is the Italian sweet bread best known abroad. It represents Italy's traditional food culture for festivities and Flamigni produces its Panettone with high quality natural ingredients and traditional artisanal methods in it's bakeries in the north of Italy.
- Free delivery for orders of $200 and above for single addresses
- Otherwise, a delivery fee of $20 is applicable for each additional address.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery upon confirmation of your order
- Alternatively, you may also choose to pick up your hamper at any of our outlets
- Kindly note that the last date of delivery for all items is 22 December 2018
Terms & Conditions
*The Providore reserves the right to substitute goods or packaging of equal quality and value depending on stock availability.
*All items are non-refundable or exchangeable.
*All decorations are not included in the hampers and are for illustration purposes only